The Appalam (Pappadam) is the great side dish consumed all over the World. There is no Meals without Appalam, Because In South India Major Side dish for Sambar and Rice is appalam. Our Product is called by different names like Madras Plain Pappadam, Papads, Pappad, Appalam, Appalums, Pappadoms, Pappadum in different Countries.
Deepika Appalam is the largest selling plain urad appalam(papad) in the Tuticorin District. We have a well established marketing network covering the entire Tuticorin.We Adhere the strict quality control measures and use finest ingredients.Our brand is the market leader in Quality Appalam
- Urid Dhall (Black Gram Dhall)
- Rice Flour
- Calcium Carbonate
- Sodium Chloride (Salt)
- Edible oil
Tips for deep fried papads
- If you want to use less oil to deep fry, cut the papad into half or quarter pieces and fry.
- Soon after deep frying, place it on plain white paper to absorb excess oil
- Regulate oil temperature to avoid over fry in to darkness.
- Store fried papads in air tight container immediately after cooling down to keep them crisp for longer time.
Package :- 50 gm, 100 gm, 150 gm, 200 gm
Diameter:- 2.5 Inch, 3.5 Inch, 4 Inch, 4.5 Inch